Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rayna's Portraits by Jana Photography

I searched and found photographers online, who seemed to do lovely baby and maternity photos.  Jana Photography  (comprised of Jafar and Nasim) had a collection that looked like exactly what I wanted.  I loved their gallery,  that and the fact they were located in Burnaby and provided image files, I decided I wanted them to be Rayna's photographers for her 7 month pictures (6 months was in December and too busy).

To me, this age (6 to 9 months) is beyond precious.  They are alert, playful and ever smiling.  That is my Rayna.  She is giggly, cuddly, laughs with her whole face and eyes, and has a delectable nature.  It was so important to capture this.

So I was excited and anxious to do these pictures.

They did an amazing job.  Rayna laughed the entire time,  there were multiple changes,  backdrops and ideas...none any less cute.  When it came time to select photos, I was baffled, so many good ones to choose from.

Jana Photography captured Rayna's very essence, and delivered exactly what I hoped.  I have these as a lifetime keepsake to always remember these tender moments...and reflect on this cutie girl of mine.

If you need baby photos, I highly recommend them.   Please visit 
http://www.jana.photography/ for details.


Check out some of my absolute favourites here...


3 comments:

  1. Rodney Bailey
    The art of photography has become extremely popular these days. People want pictures of every moment of their life. And this is really awesome since a photograph is the greatest opportunity to make a moment immortal. This is the way people collect memories that are warm and touching.

    9204 Treasure Oak Court
    Lorton, VA 22079
    7034404086
    info@rodneybailey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. Commercial Photography Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  3. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. Looking for instagram from my home webstagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading turningmommy, I look forward to hearing from you.